Heated V-Top Surgery Table with Hydraulic Lift Base
Helps prevent hypothermia during small animal surgeries.
- Controlled heating in temperature ranges from 70° F - 97° F with even heat distribution.
- A two panel system that adjusts from horizontal to near vertical to hold the patient in the desired position during surgery.
- Overall size of the top: 19"(w) x 58"(l).
- Each panel contains an 8" x 48" heated area, with an overall heated area of 16" x 48".
- The thermostatic control is located on the frame for easy monitoring of temperature.
- Two sliding, quick-release, cam cleat tie-down attachments are provided on each side of the attachment rail.
- A 3" stainless steel trough permits fluid runoff into a drain outlet.
- Table can be lifted from 30 1/2" to 41".
No customer reviews for the moment.