Diatermo MB 122 - mono/bipolar
MB 122 is a HF electrosurgical unit suitable to effect middle monopolar or bipolar electrosurgery. By selection of the modes of operation MB 122 provides pure cut, coagulated cut, forced coagulation, soft coagulation and, with forceps, bipolar coagulation. The use of either split or normal neutral plate is allowed.
These advanced concept devices enable highly professional surgery intervention thanks to ergonomic and safety features derived from high power theatre apparatus. Complete safety.
Open Circuit (OC) Alarm warns the user that connection into the neutral plate has not been made or that the cable is disconnected or the neutral plate is not in contact with the patient. The alarm is signalled by an intermittent beep together with a flashing red light on the front panel.
Made in Italy.
• Minimum presectable power: 0
• Level step: 1
• Maximum output power CUT (W): 120 - 250 ohm
• Maximum output power BLEND (W): 90 - 200 ohm
• Maximum output power COAG FORCED (W): 80 - 150 ohm
• Maximum output power COAC SOFT (W): 60 - 100 ohm
• Maximum output power BIPOLAR (W): 40 - 100 ohm
• Crest Factor CUT: 1.5
• Crest Factor BLEND: 2.1
• Crest Factor COAG FORCED: 2.0
• Crest Factor COAG SOFT: 1.7
• Crest Factor BIPOLAR: 1.5
• Working frequency: 600 kHz
• Weight: 7 Kg
• Size LxHxD mm: 260 x 110 x 265
• Operating voltage (switchable): 115-230
• Mains frequency (Hz): 50-60
• Fuses 230Vac (5x20) TIMED: 2x 3.15A
• Fuses 115Vac (5x20) TIMED: 2x 6.3A
• Electrical input power (VA): 300
• Electrical input current (230Vac) (A): 1.3
• Electrical input current (115Vac) (A): 2.6
• Five steps adjustable sound level (from 55- to 75dBA):
• Power accuracy output warning
• Split or not split patient plate allowed
• Last working condition storing
• Electrical Class (EN60601 - 1): I CF
• MDD 93/42/EEC Class: II B
• Patient circuit: F
• Conform to EN60601-1-4 (1998)
single-use handle without buttons
Operative foot-switch (usable as alternative to handle)
Rod neutral electrode and cable (30563)
Kit of 6 short autoclavable electrodes, Ø 2.4 mm, lenght 5 cm
Power cable 2 m - Shuko plug
User manual: english, french, spanish, iItalian.
No customer reviews for the moment.