Proden SeniorAid 250ml
SeniorAid contains nutrients which older pets have an increased requirement of, or do not produce sufficiently for themselves. This includes Glucosamine, Carnitine, Taurine*, Arginine and Methionine.
Available in liquide 250ml
SeniorAid supplies nutrients that can have a significant benefit to older pets in one supplement rather than in several seperate products. It is recomended to give SeniorAid before signs of old age appear.
- Brain function. SeniorAid contains phosphatidylserine which is important to help reduce degeneration of neurons. SeniorAid contains potent antioxidants (Vitamin E & C). The brain is particularly susceptible to free radical damage due to its high rate of oxidative metabolism, high lipid content and limited regenerative ability. SeniorAid contains high levels of B vitamins which are co-factors in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Immune system.SeniorAid contains Beta glucan which have been seen to influence the immune system.
- Joint mobility. SeniorAid contains glucosamine, chondroitin and Omega 3 fatty acids. Those ingredients helps joint mobility and enhance production of new cartilage.
- Heart function. SeniorAid contains L-carnitine which helps the functioning of cardiac and skeletal muscle. It has been shown to be deficient in older dogs.
- Weight loss. SeniorAid contains essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & 6) and L-arginine. Those ingredients may inhibit lipolysis and muscle protein degeneration associated with cachescia.
No customer reviews for the moment.