Flat-Top Surgery Table with Electric Lift Base
One piece table top eliminates, seams and sharp edges helping to promote a bacteria
• The thermostatic control is located on the frame for easy monitoring of temperature.
• Controlled heating in temperature ranges from 70° F–97° F with even heat distribution.
• Extra large 22”(w) x 60”(l) flat top.
• Raised center permits fluid run-off into a perimeter trough and to a drain outlet.
• Directional tilt lock secures the top in almost any position, from horizontal to near vertical.
• No rotation.
• Attachment rail system runs continually along the sides and ends of the table.
• Four sliding, quick-release, cam cleat tie-down attachments are provided, and can
be tightened in any position along the rail.
• Table can be lifted from 28¾” to 39¾” via electric mechanism.
No customer reviews for the moment.